STECNIUS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Amtsgericht München: HRB 233569
Ust-Id Nr: wird nachgereicht
Sitz: Garching bei München
Geschäftsführer: Giorgi Khubua, Vladimir Kondic, Georgi Anastasov, Dimitar Magurev
Bankverbindung: Commerzbank München / IBAN: DE22 7004 0048 0796 0545 00 / BIC: COBADEFFXXX
Email for communication: email@example.com
1. Online-contents The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links The Author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowlegde of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
3. Copyright The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of such diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
4. Data security If the possibility for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) exists, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of such data or under specification of anonymizated data or an alias.
6. Legal force of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Third Party Cookies
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attribution for pictures
Header image by Scott Webb : https://unsplash.com/search/gym?photo=Vn39uEkX00s
Header image by www.shutterstock.com By Jacob Lund